Table 7 – CSDR System Requirements
1: ACATs and Compliance Requirements
2: Program Management
3: Systems Engineering
4: Developmental Test and Evaluation
5: Operational and Live Fire Test and Evaluation
6: Life-Cycle Sustainment
7: Human Systems Integration (HSI)
8: Affordability Analysis and Investment Constraints
9: Analysis of Alternatives (AOA)
10: Cost Estimating and Reporting
11: Requirements Applicable to All Programs Containing IT
12: Defense Business Systems
13: Rapid Fielding of Capabilities
1: Description and Decision Authority for ACAT I – III Programs
2: Milestone and Phase Information Requirements
3: Acquisition Program Baselines (APBs)
4: Statutory Program Breach and Change Definitions
5: Recurring Program Reports
6: Exceptions, Waivers, and Alternative Management and Reporting Requirements
7: Cost and Software Data Reporting (CSDR) System Requirements
8: Earned Value Management (EVM) Application Requirements
9: EVM Reporting Requirements
10: Clinger Cohen Act (CCA) Compliance
11: Information Requirements Unique to the Urgent Capability Acquisition Process
12: Cybersecurity and Related Program Security Resources and Publications
Table 7 is located in Enclosure 1 Section 5 Reporting Requirements.
|Table 7. CSDR System Requirements|
|REQUIRED REPORT||WHEN REQUIRED||SOURCE|
|Contractor Cost Data Report (CCDR)||
• All major contracts1 and subcontracts, regardless of contract type, for ACAT I and IA programs and pre-MDAP and pre-MAIS programs subsequent to Milestone A approval, valued at more than $50 million2 (then-year dollars). Reporting is continued even if a program has been downgraded from an ACAT I or IA, unless waived by DCAPE.
• Not required for contracts priced below $20 million (then-year dollars).
• The CCDR requirement on high-risk or high-technical-interest contracts priced between $20 million and $50 million is left to the discretion of the DoD Program Manager and/or the Deputy Director, Cost Assessment (DDCA).
• Required for major components (i.e., government furnished equipment) of an ACAT I program that are managed by the Services as ACAT II or ACAT III, and if the contract value exceeds $50 million or if determined to be a high-risk or high-technical-interest contract priced between $20 million and $50 million by the Program Manager and/or the DDCA.
• Not required under the following conditions, provided the DoD Program Manager requests and obtains approval for a reporting waiver from the DDCA: procurement of commercial systems or procurement of non-commercial systems bought under competitively-awarded firm fixed-price contracts, as long as competitive conditions continue to exist.
|DoD 5000.04-M-1 (Reference (at))
|Software Resources Data Report (SRDR)||
• All major contracts1 and subcontracts, regardless of contract type, for contractors developing or producing software elements within ACAT I and IA programs and pre-MDAP and pre-MAIS programs subsequent to Milestone A approval for any software development element with a projected software effort greater than $20 million (then-year dollars).
• The SRDR requirement on high-risk or high-technical-interest contracts priced below $20 million is left to the discretion of the DoD Program Manager and/or the DDCA.
|Contractor Business Data Report||
• Required for all contractor business entities (e.g., plant, site, or business unit) responsible for contracts with CSDR requirements.
|Contractor Sustainment Report||• All major contracts1 and subcontracts, regardless of contract type, valued at more than $50 million (then-year dollars).||
SEC. 832 of P.L. 112-81 (Reference (v))
2. For CSDR purposes, contract value will represent the estimated price at contract completion (i.e., initial contract award plus all expected
3. CSDR is further discussed in Section 4 of Enclosure 10.